FOR DOGS WHO LOVE TO BE PAMPERED!
Only naturally derived and sustainably sourced ingredients are selected, chosen because of their known beneficial properties.
You won’t find any artificial soaps, phosphates, DEA’s or artificial sulphates in the Nurture Them Naturally range.
One to One
Every dog will receive undivided one to one attention. They will have the whole salon to themselves so they can be pampered in a nice calm environment . Their comfort and welfare is top priority and we pride ourselves in providing a stress free tailor made experience. Crates/cages are NEVER used.
10% FORCES & NHS DISCOUNT
Nurture Them Naturally pet spa is proud to support the wonderful work done by our Armed Forces & the NHS by offering a 10% discount on all services in the Spa. Discount is offered on production of valid ID card
At The Nurture Them Natural pet spa we have a special Ozone Spa Bath that helps your pooch benefit from the very latest in spa therapy; combining three of nature’s most powerful elements, heat, water and air. Our Ozone Spa Bath is effective as it uses hydro-massage, ozone, and aromatherapy to ease stress, bathe away physical fatigue, relax joints and muscles, and treat skin and coat. Ozone is the most powerful and rapid acting oxidizer man can produce, and will oxidize all bacteria, yeast and viruses.
BENEFITS OF OZONE HYDRO-MASSAGE THERAPY
- Treatment of skin and hair conditions: With its strong anti-bacterial function Ozone is used to help treat a wide range of skin and hair conditions such as alopecia, yeast infections, and skin allergies including atopic dermatitis, and parasitic dermatitis. It also helps alleviate itching and soothes symptoms of hot spots and eczema. We highly recommend this treatment if your dog is experience heavy seasonal shedding.
- Whole Body Massage – Relaxing treatment : a restorative treatment to combat against the symptoms of tiredness and stress; great for agility, show, and working dogs, and active pets. The tiny yet powerful bubbles and their rhythmic impact deliver a massaging effect to stimulate and activate body tissues. This relives tension and fatigue, relaxes and balances, massages and encourage the production of red blood cells and white blood cells. Internal organs are stimulated, blood and lymph circulation are facilitated and muscles are relaxed.
- Deep Cleansing: The Ozone Spa Bath gently loosens grease and dirt from pooch’s skin. Powerful bubbles clean capillaries in the skin, bringing intense nourishment. This allows skin tissues to breathe better, a treatment to reactivate blood circulation; suitable for elderly pets or those who don’t get a lot of exercise.
HOW IT WORKS
Your dog is rested in the soothing warm water of the Ozone Spa bath which is infused with essential oil blend of salts specifically tailored to your dogs needs.
The air bubbles and ozone forced into the water collide and burst, emitting ultrasonic waves in the bath water. The waves massage pooch’s skin, loosens dirt, and relaxes muscles. The heat of the water works with the ultrasonic waves to increase blood circulation to tired muscles, tendons and arthritic or rheumatic joints. This increased blood flow brings repair cells to the affected tissues and help them to heal faster. The negatively charged ions, increased water oxygen levels and ozone act to detoxify the air and skin by killing the bacteria and viruses.
To Book a appointment please call 01243 950023 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will go through your dogs requirement’s and create a customer care sheet.
- Full Groom, 2 – 4 hrs
- A full groom includes ear clean, nail trim, bath in our very own designed wet room, blow dry and styling. Finished with a spritz of doggie cologne
Small Dog £32 – £42
Medium Dog £38 – £48
Large Dog £38 – £ 55
X large Dog £55 +
Prices are dependent on the coat type, Extra charges may be incurred for de-matting, pre-clipping. All prices will be agreed before the grooming begins.
- Wash & Blow dry, 1- 2hr
This includes dead-hair removal, two shampoos, a warm blow dry, and a luxury finishing cologne spritz.
Small Dog £20
Medium Dog £25
Large Dog £28
X large Dog £28
- BLUEBERRY & VANILLA FACIAL* – 30 mins £7
A refreshing and hydrating facial scrub to cleanse, soothe and balance. It has a natural and gentle exfoliating effect, helping to remove dirt and unsightly tear stains around the eyes and mouth. The treatment includes a relaxing head massage.
- Pawdicure £20 or £10 with a full groom
First the paws will be washed and dried so they are squeaky clean. Then carefully inspected for any grass seeds or matts between the toes and pads. Any excess hair will be trimmed and the paw shaped. We then clip the nails and file any sharp edges. Finishing with a hemp paw balm massage to leave your pooch with clean & comfortable paws
PUPPY PAMPER 1-HR £20
FOR PUPPIES UNDER SIX MONTHS.
With a gentle wash with our puppy shampoo, gentle blow dry and a gentle brush and nail trimming, trimming around eyes & sanitary areas if needed.
Puppy Pampers are kept to an hour or under.
SPA PACKAGES –
The Ozone Spa Bath is priced at £19 and can be added to any of our grooming treatments or a set alone experience
Stress therapy Spa Bath : This spa bath is perfect for nervous dogs it uplifts mood and relieves stress soothes anxiety and cares for skin. We use a spa bath blend containing Dead sea salt with Ylang Ylang and the relaxing scent of Lavender.
Muscle Therapy Spa Bath : This Spa bath is good for muscle pain and inflammation. We add a Spa bath blend of Dead Sea salt and Frankincense .
Allergy Therapy Spa Bath: This Spa bath is perfect for the itchy dog! The spa bath blend is Dead Sea salt and Helichrysum which is well known for its anti-inflammatory , anti fungal and antioxidant properties.
Joint Therapy Spa Bath: This Spa bath blend is perfect for the dog with joint issues or older pets. It combines Dead sea salt with Myrrh and Nutmeg which are well known for relieving pain and reducing spasms.
Skin therapy Spa Bath: This spa bath blend is perfect for the itchy dog or dogs with skin complaints. It combines Dead Sea salt with Rosemary and Tea tree .
Flea Shampoo £2
Pre Clip (Matted) £5
Nose Balm £2 – This fast absorbing natural hemp balm sooths dry cracked noses
|Face & eyes trim||£5-£10|
|Hygiene trim – trim around the bottom and private area||£4|
£5 per 1/2 hr
Late Pick Up
£10 per hour
ABOUT OUR GROOMER